Switch to Linear ModeSwitch to Hybrid ModeSwitch to Threaded Mode
Printer Friendly View | Email this page | Register Now to start posting!
cccp
Drug Dealer

Trade rep: 3 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
[VR-Zone Review] Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro Ultimate Edition cccp Aug 1st, 03, 05:12 AM #1

Title: Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro Ultimate Edition
Author: Paul
URL: http://www.vr-zone.com/reviews/Sapphire/9800ProUE/
Date of Release: 31 July 2003

Brief Extract:

Quote:
Well Sapphire has done it again, producing another quality product aimed at enthusiasts and gamers worldwide with their Radeon 9800 Pro Ultimate Edition. So is it truly the "ultimate" choice for you?
Be sure to read up on this writeout regarding the monster churning graphics card

One of the most addictive web-based game

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!
sg.png
Last edited by cccp; Aug 12th, 03 at 02:18 PM..
vince999 Guest

Trade rep: (%)
Infractions: / ()
vince999 Aug 3rd, 03, 05:59 AM #2
from some people i know who have had the 256mb card. they don't like it for overclocking. and i think a few have sent them back.. mainly due to the memory only going up a few mhz more..
gb.png
hey Guest

Trade rep: (%)
Infractions: / ()
hey Aug 14th, 03, 10:30 AM #3
why did they want to overclock the 9800 pro? isnt it the best card around?:ballon:
br.png
cccp
Drug Dealer

Trade rep: 3 (100%)
Infractions: 0/0 (0)
cccp Sep 19th, 03, 10:20 PM #4
bump
One of the most addictive web-based game

www.goldentowns.com

Playing this web game which claims that the in-game gold is backed by real gold. Quite a vibrant community out there. Seems like the whole bitcoin thingie is spreading to the online gaming world. They are coming up with their own crypto-currency as well. Look for me, i am cccp1979lcw inside!
sg.png
Linear Mode Linear Mode